1st meeting in Alcala De Henares, Spain
Before the meeting
- Presentation of the project to the School Community
- Presentation of the each partner-school through a web presentation
- Distributing tasks in schools with different teams
- Forming an Erasmus+ Corner in each school
- School competition to create a project logo
- Creation of the main blog, a project website, each partner blog and eTwinning
- Selection of the web tools
- Sharing through internet of the folk pieces that music teachers have to teach to students who will take part of the mobility and the rest of the school.
- Make a survey on eTwinning what students from partner schools know about Spanish (folk) music. Presentation of results on the blog
- Students from other countries have to prepare a little sample exhibition of folk music from their countries to show in our School concert.
During the meeting
- Students will visit the Pre-school students to show them some samples of folk music from their countries. A visit to the city playing a musical gimkana around the historical monuments.
- Students will do a radio program about the kind of folk music in their countries. After doing the draft, the program will be emitted in our radio station and record as a podcast to put in the blog or eTwinnig space.
- Every group of students and teachers will do a presentation of the different styles of spanish folk music, spanish traditional music instruments and spanish musicians. The visit to a Spanish guitar factory or to a city where the "Aranjuez Concert" is based on.
- Rehearsal: the students from the other countries have time to prepare their music for the concert; and watch the spanish students performance. Participation in the School concert show offered to the school families when we celebrate the music day in Spain (Santa Cecilia)