4th meeting in Vratsa, Bulgaria
Before the meeting
- Ebook about the history, characteristics of the songs, instruments and singers
- Publication, on the blog, a podcast of the audio of musical style
- Lecture about folk music with orchestra and choir
- Christmas decoration with the theme music
- Collection of lyrics from local folklore
- Choosing the best project logo
- Ebook with the the lyrics from local folklore of the last meeting and the events during it.
- The lyrics and the way of life, which marked an era.
- Ebook with description of a daily life
- Recreate the letters and sounds in the discipline of Music Education
- Make a survey on eTwinning what students from partner schools know about Bulgarian (folk) music.
- Students from each partner school prepare a short video film on the topic Music is everywhere and how music impacts our everyday life, which they will present when the teams meet.
During the meeting
- Reception of the participants
- Presentation of the Erasmus teams
- Headmaster's speech, visiting school
- Teacher working meetings, assessing the progress of the project and evaluation of project
- A welcoming concert, attending some classes, singing songs together
- Learning a Bulgarian national dance
- Art workshop on painting
- A performance of traditional folklore dances from each country
- Visit places of cultural interest